Optional coach certification:
Upon completion of the classes described for TPC 2, there is an option to continue to certification as an Associate Certified Coach with the International Coach Federation.
This component of training will consist of 6 webinars and practice, practice, practice in between webinars. It is designed to provide knowledge and skills needed to demonstrate professional competencies as laid out by the International Coaching Federation and will prepare you with theory, practice, and confidence. You will leave the program with clarity on why you want to coach, on what will make you a good coach, an understanding of your challenges and confidence that you can do it!
Webinars will be taped and serve as a reference. All webinars will be a balance between short theory presentations and exercises to try out your developing skills. Plenty of time will be dedicated to questions as they arise and as you gain more experience with your practice clients. 10 hours of mentoring is also included in the programming.
-To integrate the personal learning insights acquired in TPC levels 1 and 2 and apply them in working with others
-To become knowledgeable and proficient in the internationally accepted coaching competencies required of a coaching professional
Introduction to coaching: Webinar 1
- What does it mean to be a coach?
- Why do you want to be a coach?
- What are the unique qualities you bring to coaching?
- The difference between therapy, consulting, mentoring and coaching ICF competencies
- What competencies are needed to be an accredited coach?
Creating a coaching toolbox: webinar 2
- Ethics and integrity
- Establishing a coaching agreement
- Preparing to coach
- Setting up intake interviews
- Setting goals
Coaching toolbox webinars 3 and 4
- What is the structure needed to conduct a “coaching conversation?”
- Establishing coaching agreement – session by session
- Powerful questions
- Coaching the whole person, not just the issue
- Reflective inquiry – helping your clients discover for themselves
- Concluding the session
- Ending the coaching relationship
Coaching toolbox Webinar 5
- Finding your coaching niche
- Overcoming challenges to “being out there”
- Preparing for business
Review and preparation for ICF qualification exam Module 6
Attendance 85% of webinars.
Assigned readings and exercises between webinars.
Participants are expected to continue their own personal and transpersonal development through reading and discussion of experience and insight.
Cost: 1200.00 euro
Payment plans available
Instructors: Jane Tipping MADEd MCC Paul Goudsmit PCC